Monday 1 October 2018

First Challenge - Shopping and Eating for £1 a Day for 28 Days --- The Rules



I start my Challenge with a bare cupboard

Into it I can put a basic starter of store-cupboard items

Not to exceed £10 in value



Then I begin



This is a four week Challenge



So I have £28 for 28 days

I can spend it all at once

Or

In dribs and drabs

Whichever



I cannot use money off coupons or vouchers

Even those which arrive during the course of the Challenge



I may not dash from shop to shop hunting for yellow stickered bargains

But I can buy any bargains that I see when I'm out and about picking up my supplies



I must not drive for miles and miles for my shopping 

Just to save a couple of pennies

Although I can shop around for bargains locally

And switch my allegiance between different supermarkets



I will try to provide evidence of my spending in the form of shop receipts

Or screenshots of mysupermarket.co.uk 

Which I will be using for comparison before I venture out with my limited funds




I can choose 3 homegrown items 

To add to my larder free of charge each week






I will photograph all meals



Even if it does get repetitive



Or boring



I will update this blog on a daily basis

To keep myself accountable

And entertained



If anyone finds this blog

I will answer all questions

Politely



Unless they are trolls 

Then I may swear, delete and be generally troll-like myself



I  have a limited patience threshold

Which might get even lower with hunger

You have been warned


😎







6 comments:

  1. I am here. I will be reading! I loved your previous challenges! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rules. Looking forward to catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue I'm so happy to find you again!! I accidentally clicked onto your old blog and found this one. I know it sounds so weird coming from a total stranger but I missed your adventures...thank you for coming back to blogland. Amy from Florida

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.