Wednesday 24 October 2018

Day Eight - Meals


Breakfast - A bowl of porridge.

Photographed with the Sainsbury's coupons that had just arrived simply to add a bit of interest to photo.  I won't be using any of the coupons while the Challenge is on ... as I haven't got £20 left to spend!!


Lunch, a nice big bowl of soup with a chopped up slice of toast ...gosh that was filling.  (3)



After a busy day and an evening taken up with phone calls I really wasn't that hungry so I decided a simple baked potato would suffice for a late tea/early supper.

Unfortunately potato doesn't count towards your five a day, so once again I am sadly lacking.

Only 3 of my five a day managed.


😎




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.