Sunday 5 April 2020

Crazy Days Challenge - Day Eleven - What I Ate in a Day


Breakfast was Weetabix with almond milk.



I got peckish later so I had a slice of toast with peanut butter.



For lunch I made my self a bun.  Mixing some of the choppy salad with 'Mozzarella' and vegan mayo.


Chopped up  slightly finer ...



... and served on a lettuce leaf in a bun.

The lettuce as well as being a healthy and crunchy addiction stops the filling falling out while you eat the messy bun.


For tea we both had some pasta with a butternut squash and red pepper sauce that I had made many moons ago and stashed in the freezer.  Served with some garlic bread also from the freezer.

Where would we be without our freezers and cupboard stores at the moment, it doesn't bear thinking about.


Sue xx



3 comments:

  1. Cheap frugal food, nothing wrong with that, all looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my chest freezer, I have found some amazing treasure in there. Red cabbage from Christmas, cheap veg from the 19p offer at Christmas. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, freezers are out best friends right now. I do hope that continues.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.