Thursday 18 June 2020

Living on a Box - Day Seven


Breakfast - Granola and Almond Milk

Eaten whilst sat at my desk answering the first enquiry from someone from London interested in buying our house, then literally an hour after the advert went live on the estate agents website we have another local person interested!!


After all that excitement I needed a cup of coffee and a couple of biscuits.


Lunch - Two Chick Strips on a Bun with a small side salad.
And a cup of coffee.

*** *** *** *** ***


Roasted Vegetables

5 small Peppers
2 Onions
2.5 Tomatoes
Garlic Granules
Chilli Flakes
Mixed Dried Herbs
Olive Oil

Chop the vegetables to the size you would like them.  
Add all the herbs and spices and the olive oil and leave to marinade for however long you have.  
I left them for a couple of hours in the fridge.


Cook in a medium hot oven until the vegetables are cooked but still with a little bit of 'bite'.

Serve with rice, pasta or as in my case today ... Cous Cous.

*** *** *** *** ***


Dinner - Roasted Vegetables with Cous Cous

And there was enough spare to give Alan a few tablespoonfuls to have with his Pesto Pasta.



Sue xx
📦



7 comments:

  1. That's a very quick response, isn't it? Mind you, those photos looked so very inviting, I'm not surprised. I'd love to live in a home like yours (without so much land).
    As always, the meals look tempting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were really surprised at such a quick response, let's hope it bodes well for a quick sale. 😃

      Yes it was a tasty day.

      Delete
  2. Love roasted veg, its do handy to add to things as well as a base for soup. I'm sure once viewings are permitted you'll get an offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to get into a new food routine once I move and food prep for the week ahead every week after shopping. Having less money and a house to maintain will mean I have to be very careful with what I spend. Life is going to be one long Challenge ... one that I am actually looking forward to. So it would be great to do a great big tray of roasted vegetables once a week and then use them in all different meals during the week, maybe every other week, alternating with something else :-)

      Delete
    2. Great idea. Planning and preparation are definitely the key to success.

      Delete
  3. I'm always in awe of the you meals you create:) I can't see your gorgeous home being on the market for long Sue:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years of practise, more years than I care to mention ;-)

    Yes, we have our fingers crossed that it sells quickly, as lockdown hopefully comes to an end.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.